THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, August 15, 2009

thats what you get when you let your heart win . . .


As i was walking home from work today, i came across a young girl walking towards me. As she passes me i can see she is obviously crying. . . .and i cant help but imagine myself in her shoes . .and wonder . . . why??

Suddenly, I'm the girl, walking down the road, head down, trying to hide my tears and broken heart as i brush my hair back over my eyes. As i assume this is the reason for her tears, i realise how terrifying this is. . . .

To give yourself completely to someone. To willingly give them the power to hurt you more than anyone else in the world. Your heart is not yours anymore, but theirs, to do with, what they will.

But can you fully blame them when they do hurt you?? . .when you are the one who gave them the power??

I picture the girl in my mind and find myself thinking . . . .is it worth it??

i think so. . . .

1 comments:

Nadwah Dunya Awad said...

You wrote this with pure feeling, love and dedication. Simply beautiful and true words.

http://www.cherryvomit.com